If you can dream it, we can build it.
Whether it is a mantle that matches built-ins, a or trim around a feature, we will turn your designs into something amazing for your customer.
Scan through these sample projects to see the variety of our products. Just about any wood or finish.
Standard or custom sizes.
Our products will let you deliver an amazing room to your clients.
- As the member of CKCA ( Canadian Kitchen Cabinet Association) We are 100% made in Canada products.
- A&A trusts only top of the line. 100% German engineered and manufactured hardware for out Cabinetry. (Hettich or Blum )
- We believer our experience in the cabinetry-making business is unparalleled: ( A&A is proud to be a Canadian-made. German engineered cabinetry company.
- Many of our team members have 30 plus years of experience.
- A&A use a time- honored, hand- rendered finishing process instead of those achieved by machine, ( Not only all items machine and hand sanded to ensure a skilled finish, but all stain are applied and rubbed in by our craftspeople. The traditional process of applying the stain to the full every inch of the wood products, allowing the wood to absorb it fully, preventing a halo effect in framed doors and white line around the edges of panels.
- A&A pairs traditional cabintry-making methods with state-of- the-art Machinery to create our sturdy cases: Only dowel and glue plus screw case construction, and CNC machinery ensures perfectly square case.
- We recognize how time-sensitive our business is. Our customer have always relied ob our promise not only to create a superior products, but to ship orders in their entirety when we say we will.